Will Young take some snaps in Houston?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 12, 2008.

?
  1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. no

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  3. only in garbage time...w/ a sizable lead

22 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Will he...

i hope we get to c him for a little bit....id be lying if i said i didnt miss 10 at least a bit...

thinkin back to that wild run out of no where....when young took over from collins...after a miserable start....he rejuvenated the whole team...@ 0-5 all i remember is him and bullock willing this team back into contention. and sure this ride to the playoffs was a lot less bumpier ....but still ppl are quick to forget.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

How about adding a forth option..
    "Is young still a Titan?"

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I had rather see Simms get some snaps in the game.

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Which Young is the question? The guy we saw in 2006 has disappeared, and it looks like Fisher/Dinger have no plans to work the Dr. Jekyll version into this team. I miss the old Young.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what makes you think he would?

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I don't think we will. If we were to get a "sizable lead" then maybe but I really doubt we get up by 17+ late into the fourth. We still have plenty to play for especially with Pittsburgh and the Colts coming up.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really don't understand the outright VYoung bashing.

The guy looked fine in his mop-up Detroit time. I think the week 1 Vince Young has been put to rest. For all we know, and really in all likelihood, that week1 event was blown out of proportion.

I still think Vince Young should have 1 series a game for the next 3 weeks... and if it works continue through the playoffs. Kerry is the main guy, but I'm favor of adding some "spice" to our offense before and throughout playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Sure he will if.............................
    Titans have a 30 point lead
    Collins get hurt
    Hell freezes over
    Then again I am just guessing what Fisher might have on his mind.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Young threw one pass against Detroit in a quarter's worth of work. Similar situation is the only chance he has of making it on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TheDMC

TheDMC Guest

i miss him too...and i hate the position he has put himself in. seems like he's lost his confidence since the good ol' days at texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar