Will you give up on the Titans if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Doc, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Week to week climate changes like that are common... try having that happen from one day to next. That's how it happens here.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It has rained here like 10 days straight, I feel like I live in Seattle.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

To be exact, it was 57 degree on 1/9 which was Wed (I know because I posted a F'Book status about riding my bike). On Fri night to Sat morning we had an ice storm and evvverything had atleast 1/8" of ice. Took me like 20 minutes to de-ice my car to drive. Sucked.

4. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Yeah I'd quit if they relocated.

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I lived through 20+ years of suckage being a Vanderbilt fan. This is like a walk in the park

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The only thing (outside of relocation and getting a new team) that would cause me to not go to games (note I would still be a fan of the team and want them to win, I would just sell my tickets- not my psl's, just those season's tickets) would've been if we had ever signed Ray Lewis.

I could just not in good conscience root for him if that had ever happened. Thankfully it never will.

7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I may gripe, moan and groan, and use profane language the whole time I'm writing the check this Spring for our tickets but I'll be there for each game if I'm breathing.......and I'll never give up the idea that, "this could be the year" - GO TITANS!

8. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I know I'm new to the board.. but the Titans need a new owner. It is hard getting involved with the team when all it leads to is frustration. It's all about the Titans.. and I want to pull for them so bad, but it's just tough. We need to start over from the top.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Not true. We had a week in the fall this year in Wisconsin where it was 65 for 4 days, then blizzard and 25 for the next 3 days.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

true. Doubt BA sees it that way though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar