Will you give up on the Titans if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Doc, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I just look at my Bulls (after the Jordan/Pip era). We were normally terrible. We had Elton Brand (1st overall), then went for Marcus Fizer (4th overal) and Jamal Crawford (8th overall)... then signed Ron Mercer and Brad Miller. Youngest roster in NBA history, 7 rookies. We were terrible. We ending up trading ROY Elton Brand for Tyron Chandler and Eddie Curry. Jamal Crawford left. Fizer was nothing. Chandler/Curry never turned into the stars. Then with the likes of Hinrich, Deng, Duhon, Nocioni, Ben Wallace.. we were average teams. Always average... then we got Derrick Rose and had back-to-back years as the #1 seed - with a bright future still ahead of us.

Living through those crappy years sucked, but we had young talent that our now stars.. that we gave up on. Hopefully we don't do that with ours and we turn it around.

I do miss being able to get good Bulls tix for like $20, now they're like $100+

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I honestly probably will at some point. I'm getting real sick of these New England winters. Only thing holding me here is family I know my girl will follow me anywhere.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Winter?

Rarely snows here...

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know, I'm so jealous.The snow is fun when you're a kid but as an adult it's just an inconvinience. So it's either move or hope for accelerated global warming.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Also no state income tax and we told the unions to suck it with right to work legislation.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Except we have some sh*tty bipolar weather.

I can't speak for Nashville at the moment, but my friends have said there's an ice storm and it's rained non-stop.

It has not stopped raining in Knoxville since Sunday until today. Horrible weather. I wouldn't mind it if I didn't have to walk 4 miles a day to class and such.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

in the same week.... was in shorts for 2 days..... and watched my car freeze over

I remember hearing someone say "welcome to TN, if you dont like the weather, give it a few hours and itll change"

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Best part is when it's 75 one day and 35 the next. Only in TN.

9. xpmar9x

I like the snow. For multiple reasons:

#1 - Skiing & Snowboarding
    #2 - Snowmobiling
    #3 - I live in a small town about twenty minutes away from a town of 125,000. If it snows, my country roads don't get touched for atleast two days.. thus I can't get to work and still get paid.
    #4 - It's cold out, so you gotta "snuggle" to stay warm.
    #5 - It goes away in a couple months

10. xpmar9x

That's what I got here in Illinois. It was 50+ and I was riding my bike last week, today is like 12 out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar