Will Witherspoon to visit Tuesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pjames32, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That'd work for me too.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Can you imagine the confusion if we drafted Sean Weatherspoon?

"LB Witherspoon on the tackle with help from LB Weatherspoon."

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was thinking the same thing, but they probably wouldn't be on the field at the same time. McRath would get time over Weatherspoon. So hopefully we don't go LB in the 1st now. That would be silly.

4. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I dont want any part of marlin jackson, he is a nick harper clone. Zone corner that is why the eagles want to move him to safety. Plus I am tired of signing ex-colts that aren't near as good when they leave the indy system. Plus jackson is coming off major surgery but I would be all over Buchanon he could give us depth and help in the return game!

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^ Don't worry he's been picked-up by Philly.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I would love for this to come true. Sean Weatherspoon looks like he's gonna transition well into the pros. He's a big, strong, quick, smart LB. At the combine he mentioned being friends with Lance Briggs and also said that he feels his style of play resembles Lances'.

I'd love to have him. Especially if Brandon Graham and Earl Thomas are off the board when we pick.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I used to want us to draft Antrell Rolle so he could pair with Samari.
    Of course we released Samari and drafted Pacman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar