Will Witherspoon to visit Tuesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pjames32, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I remember cutting Godfrey, that sucked. But this is different. Keith has a chance if we don't bring him back to sign early enough to make the adjustments. Sucks he got injured.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

This isn't saying much, since I pretty much only keep up with the Titans, but I've never heard of this guy. Seems like he'd be about the same as Bulluck, just younger. If that's the case just resign KB.

3. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Not sure how credible these guys are but...

http://twitter.com/hutton1045

http://twitter.com/TitansMCM

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm getting more and more excited about Witherspoon. I hope a deal is near.

5. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I don't know a lot about the guy but...

I know he was pretty good with the Panthers. Plus, he was really good on MNF after the Eagles picked him up. He's always been good on Madden haha :D.

Anyway, he should be an upgrade to Thornton at least.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

He was once considered an up and coming star at the lB position during his time in Carolina. He had a good D-Line in front of him then. During his time with the Rams he played with a horrible DLine and last year, with Philly, he just didn't fit their scheme.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thornton isn't gone...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not yet, but i did read somewhere that he was contemplating retirement, although his agent said it wasn't true.

i'd like to get mcrath on the field somehow, obviously it won't be in the middle with tulloch being there. i'd assume witherspoon steps in at WLB and mcrath played pretty well at SLB last year when he filled in for thornton.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

:yay:It's official, Titans sign Witherspoon to 3-year deal. Per the Tennessean.:yay:

Not a bad start. Let's Go Titans!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar