Will we resign Brown next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's probably too early to tell about Brown. Will he stay healthy in 2006? How well will he play? How much money will he ask for? How will Travis Henry do in 2006? What will the draft crop look like?

Too many variables...

2. well we might need to draft a rb this year or wait if there is a good one next year, because neither did anything last year, which was very disappointing because brown had a temendous year before last years, and i saw him at a kats game too, he walked down the isle right by me, and he leaned down and told me a little seceret, he said we are getting Vince Young!!!!!=]

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Regarding whether or not Brown will be back... how does the saying go? "If past performance is indicative of future gains...." no.

4. well however it goes, i hope he picks it up and does good or we get a really good rookie to come in and step up to the plate

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Any ideas as to whom?

6. nope, the only ones that are any good that i know of are reggie, deangalo, and lendale whit, larence maroney is suppossed to be good but i havent seen him play any

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Depends on if we get Bush this year.:winker:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

unlike calico , brown will show everyone that he can do it.. he needs to change his running style tho...

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

...Not if he keeps running straight up instead of lowering his shoulder. He'll never finish a full season until he does.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

See, this is what I've never understood, what does a foot issue and concussions have to do with upright running?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar