Will we resign Brown next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

If CBrown doesn't have a stellar year will we resign him or let him become a free agent and let Travis Henry take over?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Depends on Travis's year as well and what Brown's market value could be. If Brown breaks 1200, I think he gets a new deal. If his receptions continue to improve like they did last year, he might be okay.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in my opinion, chris brown is not someone you want carrying your franchise. nothing against the guy, but he just doesnt get the tough yards.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am totally onboard with the Broncos approach to RBs - draft em and dump em

5. What do you want from Brown this season?

12TD's
    1200 rushing yards
    300 recieving yards
    Injury Free
    40 receptions

The Titans need to score in the endzone, and if Brown can pile through on the goaline, then he gets resigned, however, one off 100 yard recieving games isn't gonna bring him back next year

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Difference is Broncos have an Oline and scheme to just plug in any back and they will put up numbers. We don't.

7. i think that brown has been a better rb for us than henry has, and if he doesnt have a good year, i say let him go but if it is good we should keep him aruond

8. I have faith in Norm Chow:suspect:

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I think Chris Brown is in the same boat as Calico. If they do not produce, they will not be around in 2007. Chris has injury problems, every time he falls down everyone takes a deep breath. Travis could be in the same boat also, but I would go so far as to say that anyone who doesn't produce will not be asked to come back.
    Watch the Titans draft an RB someplace in their order. Let's not forget Nash, we should get to see a little more of him this year.

10. I don't know that much about Nash, is he a guy that can carry the load?

Or is he a speedster
    Or is he a bus

I don't know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar