Will we pick too High......

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanFanBudMan, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you wanna ruin Marcus Lattimore's career???

Why would you wanna do that?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah let's draft a RB who has serious past injuries, getting a ton of carries, and at a position that's not the biggest need. How about we fix our OL and defense first.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

AP tore his ACL/MCL and came back in 1 off-season, and looks better than ever. Lattimore has already shown he can do all the cuts in his play thus far. Studies have actually shown you're less likely to re-tear your ACL/MCL if you've done it before. Normally you muscle comes back stronger than ever.

He's not SUPER explosive, but I bet he still runs a sub 4.5. He's got good acceleration, watch his highlights and tell me he's not explosive. Sure, he's not elite explosive.. but he's above average.

and Richardson didn't?

We're talking about a guy who had 1197 yards & 17 TDs as a FRESHMAN in the SEC. Give the guy some credit.

4. xpmar9x

I'm not saying I want the Titans to draft him.. we have much bigger needs to fill first. But I do think hes a first rounder.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea it'd be nice to get 3 first rounders for a top 2 overall pick

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Obviously it depends on what we can get in FA, but IMO our top 3 needs are going to be C/G, S, DL ... BPA at those positions.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We can't pick a rb and be successful with him until we change our line.

8. xpmar9x

We still should be getting more production that what we're getting. Regardless of how bad our OL is.. look at the game last night. Pierre Thomas was getting hit in the backfield EVERY time, the Saints run blocking is beyond terrible.. But yet he still got more yards than CJ in 9 carries.

Our OL makes holes that are meant to be hit and GO.. not dance in the backfield. The one game CJ dominated he finally did that, last game he went away from it?

I agree that we need to improve our run blocking, but we need to improve our RB also.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Oh I'm in no way going to defend CJ. He is a big part of the problem too. But going early rb still doesn't make sense any way you slice it. Putting a top end rb behind a porous line is a no no. Fix the line first. Run hard nosed rbs that push for extra yardage and not the speed back that get demoed all day.

10. xpmar9x

Sign Chris Ivory in FA (2yr/3mil) and draft Stepfan Taylor in the 3rd-4th.

Cost: <$4mil year.. vs CJs 10mil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar