Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will we pick too High......

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanFanBudMan, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TitanFanBudMan Professor

Moolah:
    $78
    to pick Marcus Lattimore. I know it is not all CJs fault, but we can't replace every lineman so this is the next best thing.
  2. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    Where we pick, it will be considered too high to get Lattimore..

Hopefully he slips into the 2nd round, like I think he will.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,085
    Yeah, lets invest a high draft pick on a guy who will have over 600 attempts in his college career who's torn his ACL...
    Ensconatus and Tennessy XO high five this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,759
    IDK who we should pick in the draft, but after todays game I know I better start watching more college football. I hate when this happens, normally I dont even think daft til February.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    Personally I hope we pick #1 and can trade it to a team that's willing to give up a lot. There should be teams all over Barkley and Smith. KC comes to mind.
    acqua7 and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  6. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    absolutely. this team needs a lot on both sides of the line and a RB. more picks please and new coaches.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,160
    This is what I'm wanting as well... like what the Redskins gave up to get RG3. It probably won't be that extreme, but we'd get a lot.
  8. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    Picking a rb when your o-line is the worst in the NFL and your defense is just completely untalented at most positions, yeah it would be too high
    Ensconatus and xpmar9x high five this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    You cray. He's a lock in the first. I don't care if its a passing league. People were saying Trent Richardson would fall... look what happened. Trents obvi better, but I'd b shocked if he fell that hard.
  10. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    That's my ideal situation. There's no one player to be had with the #1 overall pick that would instantly turn us around. We need more picks to address more areas. I'm really hoping someone is having closed door discussions with potential HC's and coordinators and Munchak and co. are let go at the bye week. I think if we got a real coaching staff in here before the season was over they could assess what we've got and address needs in the draft and FA.