Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will Warren Moon make the HOF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 24, 2006.

?

Will Warren Moon make the HOF

Yes 20 vote(s) 83.3%
No 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    Simple question will Warren Moon be voted into the Hall of Fame in the upcoming ballot?
  1. SteveH Starter

Moolah:
    $81
    Hope so, that game against Kansas City still sticks in the memory.. I'm still trying to forget Buffalo in 93
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Moon is in...

No way in hell you can not vote in a guy with 49K yards passing. Actually you could make the case that moon was a better qB than aikman. He has a better career TD to int ratio and certainly played a lot longer. While moon never went to a super bowl he did lead a team to 7 playoff appearences in 8 years. Aikman desrves to be in with his three super bowl rings but once the talent around him dried up so did he. He wasn't very durable and didn't play as long as most HOF QBs.

I'm wondering, the name of the hall is pro football hall of fame not nfl hall of fame. Does moon's 5 canadian championships matter at all? Even a little?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049
    Yes, I believe Moon's CFL records can be looked at.
  3. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $36
    A little, but not much. Lets face it, its basically the NFL Hall Of Fame. CFL/USFL/whateverFL stats will only help you if you also had a great NFL career.

Also, I cant believe Art Monk hasnt gotten in on 5 tries already. If Irvin makes it in before he does there is no justice in the world.
  4. danny Guest

5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    He has a good chance now. It's not a sure thing for Moon, but Michael Irvin's "friend's" drug paraphenalia probably knocks him out of the running this year.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $691
    Oh I forget about his "Longest Yard" moment!

I would say Moon is a lock, but maybe, just maybe, not this year. I hope he makes it this year, though.
  7. Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Moolah:
    $0
    He should, even though he never won the Championship, he still had great records, so if Marino goes, so does he.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.