Will Vince be enough to keep Floyd's job?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 11, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sweet..
    send me one of these while you're at it. :greedy:

[​IMG]

2. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Why the heck do we NOT keep him???? Who would be better out there?

I know we've had some bad picks but the hidden gems we've gotten have been great....

Hey let's hire Charley Casserly to take over....we can trade Vince for David Carr, let Fisher go, bring in Joe Bugel for Head Coach.....pure genious...

Jerry Jones?, Jerry Jones's son?...

we've been one of the best teams overall in the NFL in the last decade....if it ain't broke, don't mess with it....

we could be the Lions, Packers....some of those teams with NO talent...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Haven't you guys heard? We are stuck with Vince Young for the next three years. :ha:[​IMG]

4. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Yeah, VY alone will destroy our franchise by picking him that high.

Kinda like drafting Harrington so high has messed up Detroit....
    not to mention David Carr in Houston......

Hodge....what a dufus.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reese should be fired.

I was just thinking we could have ended up with Mario Williams (if the Texans drafted Vince), Daunte Culpepper (apparently we inquired about him) and Devin Hester (yeah he is a great returner but Pacman is just as good)

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:lol2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar