Will Tyler Bray be a #1 NFL pick?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You think by the time he finishes college he could be a #1 pick?

i think he has a great shot the next 3 season to make a name for himself.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mUvl9C-hhQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Bray's got a LOOOOOONG way to go. Many UT fans are afraid he'll become Eric Ainge 2.0 if he isn't careful. Go Vols!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The couple of things that I've seen had him at top 2 QB's for the class. At this point, he has as good of a chance as anyone...

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I hope so because it would mean the Vols would totally exceed expectations.

However word is he looked lousy over the spring.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Can't tell if you are trolling or just extremely stupid.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He is just a kid and people expect him to show the maturity (physically and mentally) of a QB who has been in college for three years. He has some darn good tools. 6'6 but moves well, feels the pocket well, throws on the run well. Strong arm and will get stronger. Who knows.

8. will be fine. almost guaranteed to be first rounder eventually assuming he doesn't start free basing coke a la ryan mallett.

arm, pocket presence, supporting cast, frame....got all the tools to be a scout's dream. just needs to mature a bit.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Rivals listed him as the 21st best prospect coming out of California.

His 40 time was listed as 5.45.

Anything is possible but a #1 pick? Wow he sure has a long way to go.

Not bad numbers(passing rating better than Locker) but he didn't play in their biggest games except Bama and he was stopped in that one.

Obviously needs to get a little stronger but if he comes out at 230 lbs and puts up really good numbers in that offense.

He's better than Ainge right?

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Way too much college football left to even make an educated guess. If I recall, Ainge was looking really good up until that injury against Notre Dame. Anything can happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar