Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will Titans Offense Be Powerful Enough To Keep Up With Patriots?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 5, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    they call him soft because he does UGGZ commercials, looks like a GQ model when he dresses and he is smashing a supermodel (which makes him awesome)
  1. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    Brady had a QB rating of 135.6 and a completion % of 67.1 when teams rushed with 5 or more players last year.
  2. Super-PAT Practice Squad

McCourty
    Moolah:
    $378
    If I had a wife like his I'd let her dress me anyway she wanted.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    We'll see what he has this game. We won't need to rush more than 5 to get to Brady. Will you come back post game and recalculate those stats?? :stirpot:
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $214
    We're gonna get so many sacks that I don't even know how many sacks we're gonna get, but it will probably be around 7 ... thousand.

"Guns don't kill people. uh uh ..."
  5. kaz Special Teams Standout

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $167
    So first you want to blitz the hell out of him, them you say you don't need to rush 5?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    You're probably right on that one. And for a gain of (1 to -2).
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Texans fans can't read.

We'll save that mystery blitzer for Schaub the 1st half we play yall. I hope you've got a decent backup.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    There's no doubt that this will be a great test for the Titans. Pats coming off of a superbowl appearance where they lost to the Giants.(I routed for the Pats BTW) was tired of Eli this and Eli that! Patriots are a great team and it will take all 60 minutes to possibly win this game. The Titans need to be humble and careful. Don't give the ball to Brady with 1 or 2 minutes left cause he'll gash us. I have confidence in our staff, team, and fans. It'll be a great game, but no way do the Pats win 59 - 0. Brady gonna have to work his butt off.
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Yea the myth of 3 superbowls wins, 5 superbowls, Brady, welker, gronk, and on and on and on. They suck. Dont even deserve respect. This must be one of dumbest posts ive read, theyll probably win 13-14 games bfd.