Will Titans Offense Be Powerful Enough To Keep Up With Patriots?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

they call him soft because he does UGGZ commercials, looks like a GQ model when he dresses and he is smashing a supermodel (which makes him awesome)

2. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

Brady had a QB rating of 135.6 and a completion % of 67.1 when teams rushed with 5 or more players last year.

3. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

If I had a wife like his I'd let her dress me anyway she wanted.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We'll see what he has this game. We won't need to rush more than 5 to get to Brady. Will you come back post game and recalculate those stats?? :stirpot:

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

We're gonna get so many sacks that I don't even know how many sacks we're gonna get, but it will probably be around 7 ... thousand.

"Guns don't kill people. uh uh ..."

6. kaz

kaz Special Teams Standout

So first you want to blitz the hell out of him, them you say you don't need to rush 5?

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

You're probably right on that one. And for a gain of (1 to -2).

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Texans fans can't read.

We'll save that mystery blitzer for Schaub the 1st half we play yall. I hope you've got a decent backup.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

There's no doubt that this will be a great test for the Titans. Pats coming off of a superbowl appearance where they lost to the Giants.(I routed for the Pats BTW) was tired of Eli this and Eli that! Patriots are a great team and it will take all 60 minutes to possibly win this game. The Titans need to be humble and careful. Don't give the ball to Brady with 1 or 2 minutes left cause he'll gash us. I have confidence in our staff, team, and fans. It'll be a great game, but no way do the Pats win 59 - 0. Brady gonna have to work his butt off.

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yea the myth of 3 superbowls wins, 5 superbowls, Brady, welker, gronk, and on and on and on. They suck. Dont even deserve respect. This must be one of dumbest posts ive read, theyll probably win 13-14 games bfd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar