Will this be the worst Titans season ever (by record)?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 30, 2014.

?
  1. Yes, Titans will finish with no more than 3 wins.

93.5%
  2. No, Titans will at least tie for worst with 4 wins, or maybe win 5!

6.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he is/will be.
    they had an option they could have exercised to pay him millions in 2015, but they had enough sense not to pursue that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You are right...my bad. He should be playing for his own stock then one would think...

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The past 5 weeks or so Ive been looking back at 2004 and 2012 saying those were the darkest times, but this year might really win that honor. Sucks

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is the darkest year IMO ... '04 and '12 were bad years, but I still managed to watch all the games until the clock hit 0:00 ... Yesterday I stopped watching at halftime. I thought it would be more fun to go shopping with the fiance than watch the Titans get demolished and just get pissed off after every play almost.

Never in my life have I chose shopping (or anything really) over watching the Titans on Sunday afternoon, but it just seems this team has hit a new low.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hear ya, I stopped watching mid 4th quarter. Thought chopping wood was a better use of my time so thats what I did til it got dark.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I slept till 1300

Knew before I turned the TV & radio what I would see & hear.

No surprises at 24-0 :hang:

did stay till the end at least on radio. Will erase the DVR'd game as there is nothing of interest to me on it

#36 GoT, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

ANY defense that allows Fitzpatrick to throw 6....SIX...TDs on them should be gutted. There is not another loss that to me compares to this one. The Texans basically had to find new ways to score and can only imagine the OC quit looking at his nicely laminate sheet of plays and just started winging it just for fun.

The fact they lined up Watt again and we still did not cram him off the line shows me just how bad we are. I would have lined Krug up on his outside and told him to ride him back into the middle rather than give that guy another chance to score a TD.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO they no longer care about Ws and apparently have immunity from criticism

these 3 december home games will be an embarassment

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

At least the tailgates will be winners!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I took a nap, was way better than watching the game.

Our defense needs to be gutted and cleaned, no excuses.

The amount of points they put up against us is inexcusable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar