Will there be a new coach by the start of next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 12, 2009.

?

Is Fisher done?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I think we need a new defensive and offensive coordinator. The defense sucks and the plays we make are lame
  2. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

I would usually agree with your statement, but we all know that VY is Bud's boy. If Fish remains stubborn about starting VY, Bud may force Fish to resign IMO.
  3. cc117

cc117 Starter

Not that I think this is going to happen, but I don't think Shanahan would take the job. He and Fisher are close friends.
  4. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

voted yes cus its time for a change here. but i think if hes still under contract then he will stay. what i do kno is chuck is a tard n should never got the dcord. job in the first place. greg william fit the d alot better n he was up for grabs but instead we take the easy way out n pick up chuck to save money. I kno we are all pissed about the season so far but we have to stay positive n get ready for the 2010 nfl draft baby.....lol
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I voted No, because Fisher is a fixture in Nashville now. He's rusted his butt to the organization for years and wont' be gone over one seasons lousy start. I'm sure we're done in terms of playoffs, but I think at some point we'll get hot again. Then all this fire Fisher talk will have died down. I like Jeff but I like my Titans more, and if losing him is the answer then sorry Jeff it was good while it lasted.
  6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Bring back Schwartz, it's ridiculous he got his first win before us.
  7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I'm sure Jason Garrett would be pissed.
  8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

There's only one way I see Fisher leaving. And, that's if he walks away from it.

And, I just can't see that happening.

So, I say he's back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.