Will there be a new coach by the start of next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 12, 2009.

?
  1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    53.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Really ????? Really questioning Fisher as a coach? C'Mon.......

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Every NFL coach has been fired, usually sooner than later. Giving Fish as much time as he's had here is the exception to what usually goes on in the NFL. And his zero titles to show for his time is the reason WHY it's the exception...

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I think there almost has to be a change. This team has too much talent on both sides of the ball to be 0-5 and playing with no heart or desire. Maybe the players are tired of hearing the same message every week.

4. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Every NFL coach has been fired by then. Nobody gets 16yrs..I think the closet was Cowher in Pittsburgh till he "took a break"

5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Andy Reid is right behind him.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For some reason I doubt GW wants to be an HC. I'd love to have the guy though.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't mind him as DC, but not HC. It feels like the team won't go past their own. It begun with Heimi.

8. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

No way is JF gone...I think he is a good coach...just has his hands tied

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

We need to go big or go home. Mike Shanahan or the Chin.

The only problem with the Chin is that he's from the same school of thought as Fisher. Might take another 15 years to win.

One of them has to be bored by now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I really like a lot of the coordinators who have never gotten a shot at coaching. You got Mike Smith, Josh McDaniels, Rex Ryan, Jim Harbaugh, and Mike Singletary to name a few. That's the direction we should go. They would be cheaper and who knows if Cowher or whoever wants to coach again or come here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar