Will the Titans draft Mariota if given the chance?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fishman35, Nov 12, 2014.

?
  1. Definitely

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Depends on Mett's performance the rest of the year

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. No, we have bigger needs in the eyes of the FO

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  4. No way

24 vote(s)
    39.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Measured in at 6'3 3/4" and weighed 231. Not fat...

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Interesting...
    Ten topics to consider as Titans enter free agency

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

There's a good chance this happens. I won't be upset if so. I want Williams or QB at 2.

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I will feel better about taking a QB in the draft IF we prop up the defense in Free Agency. Otherwise, we will not win shoot outs. Until we can stop the run we will be terrible, regardless who's QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we picked up some legit defensive talent in free agency, I wouldn't mind going Mariota at 2.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We either go BPA in Williams, take Mariota who a lot of people (including myself) like or we trade for a ton of picks. It's going to be really hard for the Titans to mess this up. I'll be pretty happy for any of these scenarios, Mariota may be the most exciting simply because he's a QB.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we do want to go qb in the draft, a dream scenario would be for the jags, raiders or skins fall in love with williams and would move up for him. Unlikely the jags would do this, but its a nice thought. Pick up a few picks and still get our guy.

8. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

I don't know how I just saw this lol but yeah man 203 all day! Not many titan fans here in CT though haha

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Over all the years I've meet maybe 7? One got locked up for manslaughter, one got hit by a metro north train, and the other 5 are still kicking around.

Good to know there's more of us out there....

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There used to be a bunch of Titans fans in CT..
    Teddy sniffing glue he was 12 years old. Fell from the roof on east two-nine
    Cathy was 11 when she pulled the plug on 26 reds and a bottle of wine
    Bobby got leukemia, 14 years old. He looked like 65 when he died. He was a friend of mine
    G-berg and georgie let their gimmicks go rotten. So they died of hepatitis in upper manhattan. Sly in vietnam took a bullet in the head.
    Bobby od'd on drano on the night that he was wed.
    Mary took a dry dive from a hotel room. Bobby hung himself from a cell in the tombs. Judy jumped in front of a subway train. Eddie got slit in the jugular vein
    Brian got busted on a narco rap. He beat the rap by rattin' on some bikers
    He said, hey, I know it's dangerous, but it sure beats riker's
    But the next day he got offed by the very same bikers….

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar