Will the Colts entertain taking RG3?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gunny, Mar 27, 2012.

?
  1. Andrew Luck

26 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. Robert Griffin III

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Drafting RGIII over Luck is something that could get a guy fired from an NFL front office job permanently.

If you draft Luck and he stinks it up while RGIII goes on to have a great career, I think people will be more accepting of that. You took the guy that most people thought was going to be a surefire elite QB in the NFL and he didn't work out.

Try explaining taking RGIII if he busts over Luck if he goes on to the type of career people think he's going to have. No way anyone ever hires you again.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I think they take Luck, and they knew they were gonna do it the day they locked up the 1st pick. I don't really think it will matter who they take. Every QB that gets drafted that high has all the tools to be an elite QB, it really just comes down to the situation that QB gets put into. Which ever one goes to the Redskins will more than likely suck, and at some point be considered a bust bc the Redskins traded away their future to get him, and won't be able to surround him with the proper tools it takes to develop a QB.

The Colts are kinda a wild card right now though because they have a new coaching staff and GM so no one really knows what situation their QB will be in. Could be good, could be bad.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I'd hate to be the fat chick with no boobs.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I get that you'd rather have Robert Griffin (Manning with Wheels)

but I don't see the Andrew Luck-Mike Vick comparison...:brow:

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

RGIII is gonna be over the White House watching the Bulls with Obama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar