Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will Sammy Lee Hill play week 1?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I miss Jason Jones too. Dude was a badass DT. And the name Jovan Haye still sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. It'd be nice for Hill to live up to his contract but I don't wanna see him forced in there if he's not the best man for the playing time.
    mike75 high fives this.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    I don't think anyone is saying he's doomed, but should he be entitled to a position he hasn't earned? Do we have to watch him struggle for half the season as a starter before he is benched for someone who had been playing better from the beginning? I am suggesting he should be a backup and earn his place as a starter, nothing more. He's had a career of sub-par play so far. The idea was that a change of scenery would do him good. Does it look like it is doing him good at the moment?
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I was never high on this signing from the get go.

I hate to say it, but I highly doubt he ever makes a name in Nashville.
    mike75 high fives this.
  4. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    His big ass will take up blocks while our LBs and DBs get to blitz the hell out of Big Ben week one...
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,968
    Let's give the guy a fair chance. If he doesn't pan out early, Antonio Johnson & Mike Martin are waiting in the wings. Munchak isn't like Fisher who played vets because of $ and experience -- Munch has proven he'll bench under performing players for better players (Mccarthy took over for Ruud etc).
    JCBRAVE and The Hammer high five this.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,080
    That is one thing I have loved about Munch. He is not afraid to play the kids. Fisher was always too conservative IMO. Even Eddie George did not start his first game in the NFL. Rodney Thomas did. George split carries and was starter every game after on his way to ROY.

Another example is Keith Bulluck. Barely played his first two years. In his third year Gunther Cunningham joined the coaching staff and told Fisher and Schartz they are out of their minds not playing Bulluck.
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    let the hungry guys play. If Hill ain't hungry no more, that's the way it is.
  8. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,968
    Hill is just becoming a full time starter now. He should absolutely be hungry, and I believe he is.
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,151
    I believe all four of our DT will be playing in week 1.