Will Rocky Top start being played at LP field?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I for one will HATE it. I HATE ewe tea with every bone in my body. I won't be a fake Titans fan like Erick and leave the fan base but it is going to get very irritating!! This isn't Knoxville and this ISN'T the University of Tennessee!!!

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Hadn't thought of it, but an excellent idea.

I'll email the FO/Bud

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not a Vols fan, and have not been to a game in a few years, but it can't be worse than what is going on now.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Sucks for you

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Yeah I wouldnt mind it... Not a Vols fan but it could be something our fans could get into. I havent lived in Nashville for a few years but I used to go to a lot of Predators games and pretty sure they play it quite often I could be wrong though.

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

James Franklin would pitch such a fit it wouldnt even be funny. Hopefully Manning would throw a laser at his nuts and end all of our misery.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It would get Peyton and some fans charged.. what's the problem? You prefer the boxing guy every week?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is not UT, it is the Titans. Orange, Rockytop and what ever else can stay in knoxville where it belongs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Whatever pumps the fans up.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I follow the Vols, but I am not the die hard fan that you see here. I actually think that playing Rocky Top at the Titans games would be over the top a bit, but given how bad UT is right now it would not surprise me a bit to see the Titans become the winning alternative to the Vols for fans until the Vols get back on their feet (within a couple of years, about the time that Peyton is retiring). So it would not surprise me to see this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar