Will Pittsburgh Put 8 in the Box?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

If they put 8 in the box, KFC better throw some bombs. Wouldnt it be ironic if Washington caught a few TDs.

Im pretty sure they wont be able to stop 25 and 28 unless they have 8 in the box.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will be shocked if a squeeler S is not at the LoS, at least too start.

I would if I was facing the Titans

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Palamalu normally plays in the box anyway because he reads so well and has such great closing speed he can do that and still get back into coverage.

Yes they will absolutely.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Nate isnt playing.

5. CurtainCall

CurtainCall Camp Fodder

Yes we will....Titans will have to show they have the QB/WR's to change that

6. terryh

terryh Camp Fodder

yes they will put 8 in the box take it to the bank will they stop our running game i really have my doubts

7. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

First play, send'em deep with CJ in the flats. KC will take whats there.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Pittsburgh will load up against the run. Just like every other team we play will. Until we show them something else that they have to respect.

They were watching the playoffs.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea 8, maybe 9. We will have to make them respect our passing game early. If I was Fisher I come out passing. Catch them off guard. Crap I just gave it away. Shh.

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

You mean like we did with Baltimore last year (with a worse WR corps)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar