Will Pacman be back after 10 games?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 10, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'll lose faith in him once he's actually convicted of something, a lot of guys are acting like this suspension is proof that he's a lost cause. If you thought that before the suspension, fine, that's your opinion and I'm not talking about you. But those of you who have supported Pac to this point, I think this suspension provides him with a great framework for turning his life around, and I think if anything could turn him around, this is it.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Who wants to bet that Mike Vick gets no punishment? Or that when they find Peyton Manning's collection of little boy's shoes in his attic that he gets no punishment as well?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, but I don't think he sold himself well with the commissioner. He didn't say the right things I'm speculating... I just don't see him making it through the summer let alone the first half of the season without another incident. The only thing he is guilty of are his prior convictions. :sad2:

That being said I still love his on-field performance.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

How in the hell is Chris Henry allowed to participate in training camp and preseason games?

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

The commish needs to be equal in his suspensions. I just whatched ESPN and said Pac and Henry are being suspended for the same thing yet Pac is gone for the year while Henry can participate in trainig camp and preason games and only gets an 8 game suspension. I just don't see how that works out.

Looks like we need a CB in round one or two now. I think Josh Wilson from Maryland could be an sll-pro CB and could be had in round 2. He's got all you need except he's a little undersized like (Pacman) but is a tough, fiesty CB with blazing speed and elite quickness and agilty. He had an outstanding Senior Bowl.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Because giving alcohol to minors, and having to starrt your car with a breathilizer isnt as bad as being questioned by the police

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I've thought about Wilson too. I haven't seen film on him, so I don't want to go to far with the comparisons, but numbers wise he seems like another Pacman. He returns punts, too, so that will kill two birds with one stone. Go for DE/WR in the first and this guy in the second.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Jones could theoretically play this season. To take part in the final six games of the season, Jones has to obey every edict defined by commissioner Roger Goodell, plus he has to clear himself legally in cases he's involved with in Georgia and Las Vegas. It's a long shot for him to be cleared by then."

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blo.../blog/index?entryID=2832756&name=clayton_john

9. titans2002

titans2002 Camp Fodder

Pacman will be back

Pacman will be back after 10 games. I applaud the league for handing down the suspension. I we released Pac we would get no compensation and he would be intercepting VY for another team after he straigtens up.

10. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

I think the league worded his suspension in a way to avoid legal trouble. He will be back after 10 games unless NEW trouble arrives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar