Will our streak of sellouts end this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

It currently sits at 128 as the Lions game is officially sold out however one has to wonder how much longer it will last. Given the current product the players are putting on the field, the Titans organization would have to pay me to drive down from St Louis to attend a game.

There has never not been a sell out since the titans have been in Nashville. I feel that streak will end this year

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Idk we've had some bad years in nashville. As long as we don't look like a highschool team in the upcoming weeks again it'll probably continue.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is what I've been saying the past week... I think it will end, sadly.

We will sell out the Steelers game, but if we are 0-6 after that and weren't competitive, then it's more than likely going to end on the following game.

4. corymiller

You obviously haven't paid attention lately. This may be the worst team we've ever had and that's saying something.

I was at the Christmas night game where Billy Volek started, everyone was hurt, it was 10 degrees, I could t feel my nuts, an Jake Plummer and the broncos beat us like a drum.

5. corymiller

We will sell out the steelers game only because 20k steelers fans will converge on Nashville

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

while waving that piss stained towel.... *shudder

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

oh I have been I've actually watched our first 2 games twice and somehow didn't kill myself. We started 0-5 or 0-6 a few years ago. I guess the only difference is there's no excitement of putting in a new young QB since he's already in so you may be right. If we can somehow win 2 of the next 4 it will continue.

8. corymiller

The year we starter 0-6 we were not as bad as an 0-6 team. I went to the Texans game second game of the year, the game where CJ had straight video game numbers and we should have won that game. I about laid out a texans fan that game....she's lucky she was cute.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I got free box seats for that game lol... that was the one of the worst games in memory... saying that this team is on that level is saying something...

10. corymiller

Lucky. You had heat. I had 50 yard line, row 3 seats given to me. I was freezing my rear off. It was really disheartening watching Hayneseorth and co. on the sidelines yucking it up while we got drilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar