Will Moss Be A Titan Past This Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by That Guy, Nov 5, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. Unsure

23 vote(s)
    38.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

No.

Simply because I don't think he wants to be here. It's a T.O. in Buffalo situation.

BUT, if we go far in the playoffs... and/or if he holds a grudge with the entire league for not placing a claim on him, MAYBE we can re-sign him.

2. vy102000

vy102000 Camp Fodder

Let's just worry about finishing off the year here, don't get ahead of yourselves

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Would this be something you wanna wager on? Possibly a month off the forums?

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

TO knew he was in Buffalo to put butts in seats and not win a Super Bowl.. And I do believe it was Buffalo that choose the divorce not TO..

5. iQon

iQon Starter

Nobody wanted T.O., but Buffalo.
    Nobody wanted Moss, but Tennessee.

Their actions that got them there differ, but it's the same situation. I knew T.O. would keep his mouth shut because he had every intention of signing with a contender the next year. I'm pretty sure Moss has the same intentions right now. But we're a contender, so things can change within a few weeks.

6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Hey, slow your roll there kid... that's a hell of alot longer than anyone stays relevant in Detroit.

I'm not sayin'... I'm just sayin'

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree with this. If we,

A) win the Super Bowl
    or
    B) get extremely close

then I think Moss will be back. Everyone keeps saying how he wants one last big contract. And I'm sure that's true to an certain extent. But Moss is already a very very rich man. I'd be willing to bet he's more interested in rings than an absolute max value contract at this point in his career. I think he'd accept a reasonable contract from the Titans if he felt a championship (or repeat championship) was a real possibility.

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

IMO, if he behaves himself and is successful, he and Dinger may both move to the Windy City next year. :( But I'm planning to enjoy the moment and excitement while it's here. :)

9. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

He's a one year rental but there's nothing wrong with that. Britt is the future X receiver

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Interesting topic.

I'm guessing no. He's going to want a lot of $ and he's getting up their in age. Unless he has an amazing 1/2 season with the Titans and decides to take a pay-cut he won't be a Titan past this year IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar