Will Mariota Campaign for Kelly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Old Oiler Fan, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

I'm curious if Mariota will campaign to hire Kelly. If he does, how much will that weigh with ownership? I think his opinion is very important to ownership. Would they be willing to hire Kelly because of Mariota? The Oilers did a similar thing when they hired Warren Moons CFL coach. That didn't end well but it estabablishes a precedent with this franchise and this ownership family. If they did hire Kelly, would it mean Webster and LeBeau stay?

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

if we hire chip dl gonna leave out. Mariota aint gonna campaign for chip. Chips not coming here. I hate him I hate him I hate him!!

#2 520, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    • LOL x 4
    • High Five x 3
    • Unreadable x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Troll x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

You got to think Mularkey hearing this slumped a little lower in his lazy boy recliner.

Now I dread Black Monday. JESUS CHRIST!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Yoda is such a polite, respectful young man, i do not believe he will put his nose into this. He will only air his opinion if asked.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I you don't like him maybe we should get him ... Could givebus something yo pick on you about after mett gets cut lol.

We will need something to entertain us after all

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Mariota did fine his last 2 yrs at Oregon without Chip, he will do fine without him now.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Which the press will do immediately...

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Which is a bad leadership trait for a leader of your franchise.

TitansWillWin2
    This message by TitansWillWin2 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Troll x 5
    • Bullsh*t x 4
    • Pigeon Bomb x 2
    • Boring x 1
    • Unreadable x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Chip could install an offense like kelly did with Oregon. Even though kelly wasn't there that was still his offense at oregon

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. JBC

JBC Starter

I think Mariota has pretty good leadership qualities. He isn't arrogant, he takes the blame instead of pointing fingers, and he has already gained the respect of the veterans on the team. Seems to me that he's establishing himself well as the team's leader and the face of the franchise.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar