Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will Kevin Curtis Make The Roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I don't see why should we give up on Hawk??The last 3 preseasons he has shown flashes of potential and in the few games he did played he had good games(charges,Arizona)I really think we should give him a shot on the field.

Justin Gage is just garbage and Mariani is pretty much a special team ace.If we don't bring someone else I don't see why not.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    You just answered your own question.

All he does when he catches the ball is turn to make some move and ends up getting tackled. Same move every catch I have seen it seems.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    He hurdled a guy last pre-season.

Hawkins has earned his spot on the squad. He's better than Mariani and Gage and should be sitting at #4 behind D-Will or Washington. He made an even better case for sticking around with his return last night.

I hope Curtis and Hawkins stick around. But if it comes down to one or the other cut Curtis.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,119
    Hawkins, and Gage are both safe cause Kevin Curtis is done in Tennessee. He had one shot last night to make the team, he did nothing so he's gone IMO. A few days in our system, 2 catches, and a hand injury, yea he's not making the team.
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    WR Dwill>Curtis>Hawk>Mariani>Gage.(my opinion)
    With curtis out and mariani knee I'm sure they will make the team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.