Will Jeff Fisher's "Golden Boy" Kerry Collins lead us to the playoffs again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 30, 2010.

?

"Golden Boy" Kerry Collins leading us to the playoffs again?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No Way Jose

49 vote(s)
    77.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace n/a

As we all know, Kerry could be starting this week against Jax. I think that he will start because an injured KFC might be better than a healthy Rusty. I also saw that Shefter on the Sunday Morning pregame show say that KFC WILL start against Jax. (not might)

We need 5 wins and we are in playoffs. Can KFC defy all odds and take us back to the promised land once again?

The VY Fisher thing is what it is... No one gave a flip about VY when we were 10-0 w/KFC. Can KFC lead us on another winning streak again?

Bonus question (outside of the poll): if we did string together 5 wins and make the playoffs... Who will be the first user to post the "Jeff Fisher Justified" thread? :)

Just more or less a pulse check to see if you guys still have the playoffs on the radar. The past is what it is... We can only change the future. I hope all of you guys haven't jumped ship yet.
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

I voted "No way, Jose" because there was no choice for "To think he might is simply laughable!"
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

At this point we're probably better of tanking especially if we lose on Sunday. Get a top 10 draft pick.
  4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

to many questions about the team right now to make a choice like that
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

"Aw HELL No!"

That wasn't an option, either.
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Kerry "Black Mamba" Collins
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I've never been so anxious for Kerry Collins to get in the game, until now.

Even if he can muster up 21 points a game, the defense will allow at least 22 points to end our season premature.

So it's more like what can the defense do? Can they get us a crucial TO? Can they stop teams on 3rd down? Remains to be seen.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

9. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

If we do get to the playoffs, so what? What makes you think that this team + Martyball will get past the first game?
  10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up Tip Jar Donor

I'll do better than that. I'll paint "Fisher Justified" across my arse and streak the field with Bud Adams (similarly painted) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Week 17 during the closing seconds if the clock ticks to 0:05 left with Jeff Fisher's Titans putting the polish on a 5 game win streak.
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.