Will Houston Rest Starters Next Week Against Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

They did it from week 7 to week 14.

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

It still wasnt the 1st time since 1985.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Never said it was

4. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Titanmark needs to stop hanging out with Special Olympians....

I haven't ever heard anyone compare this defense to The 2000 Ravens or the 85 Bears, and most don't think it's the best defense in the league in reality.

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Making fun of mentally challenged people is the best you can do Oilers? That really wasnt needed now was it? I would spend all of my time with Special Olympians before I would spend 1 minute with people like you that think using them as the punchline of a joke is funny. Maybe if you spent time with any of those kids you would have a different view.

Having said that... I dont make any of this stuff up. If you spent more time on your own teams message boards you would read it for yourself. Like I said.. Its all there.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

I wasn't making fun of THOSE mentally challenged people, I was making fun of the mentally challenged Texans fans that you apparently spend so much time with... besides, you make fun of them in just about every single post.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cows suck!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Honestly, even if the Texans do play the starters, barring a masterful defensive turnout or a major change in the current offensive philosophy coupled with no turnovers, I don't think they will beat the Titans when they play. The Texans just can't move the ball and sustain drives post Schaub. They WERE #1 in time of possession and over the last 3 games they are in the bottom of the league. With the offense putting up less than 20 pts a game I don't see them beating even decent teams unless the offense has a great game....

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Honestly, they'll probably play starters for like a quarter and then pull them. They'll also have a very vanilla gameplan on both sides of the ball in case they play us next week too (afraid of tipping their hand).

They probably want us to get in.. They rather play us than the Bengals or Jets I bet. And let's be frank, after what happened in the first meeting, they have every right to think like that.

10. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

They probably would rather play the Titans, but I don't think they beat ANY playoff team at this point, unless they start sustaining drives, turning red zone appearances into TD's, and stop turning the ball over. Not only has Foster been fumbling the ball but Yates has been throwing picks when he's turned loose. I think his average completion (not including yards after the catch) against the Colts was something like 4-6 yards.... going to be VERY hard to beat any playoff team if you can't stretch the defense at least a LITTLE. And, while the defense is good, they aren't going to be able to carry the entire load...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar