Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

will goodell outlaw this....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,584
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124
    There is now way he can outlaw how many hours a coach works. The coach has every right to choose how many hours he will work and put in to the team. Even if he did make a rule, I am sure coaches dedicated to winning would find someway around it.
  3. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,584
    I was joking.
    but I think it is something I could see him considering, hes crazy
    JCBRAVE and The Hammer high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

it's hard to tell when someone is joking considering what type of threads JC starts lmao. He is crazy tho. I don't think you need 100 hour work weeks for game that takes up 3 hours a week. You either have the talent and chemistry to win or you don't. There is a lot more to that but in the end that is what it comes down to and how you use that talent.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    Football coaches are egotistical control freaks. No way they will every back off.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,615
    Pro coaches live the sport. They don't exactly do it merely because they have to... They also love it. Otherwise they would never ever ever do it. And only the coaches that completely buy in, spend every waking moment thinking about football -succeed.

I'm positive there are high school coaches that teeter on spending more time on football coaching than their class room teachings.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,936
    when I was in HS the BB coach ran the 'video' department. Which was basically created too tape the BB games so he had film too study. Glencliff had a pretty real good roundball program. Oddly enough they had the only 'Video' department in metro so, surprise, quite a few talented basketball players decided then wanted too take video while coach Davis was there.

long way of agreeing that coaches will find a way
  7. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,041
    GODell will make a way to ban it .... And in the process Bernard Pollard will somehow be fined
  8. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    i'd go with a different thread name regardless of whatever you're talking about...

its not 'will goodell outlaw this' but rather 'what won't goodell outlaw'
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,073
    Why not? There's already a limit to the number of practices in the summer.

I could totally see this turning into something.