Will Fisher do it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He doesn't like to bench players when we are winning. That's about the only excuse I can see for guys like Pillar, LT, Sirmon, and other keeping their jobs over the years.

LW has been bad. At least give CB the start and try Henry.

Harper is bad in coverage. We've got a 1st rounder that probably will play better. Faster, quicker, and just as physical.

Those have been the 2 biggest weak links that I see. This team may not have been as good as many thought at 3-1. I don't think Fisher will make the change, it'll take more losses against teams who we thought we were better than....which I'm afraid we'll be seeing.

Am I overreacting? I don't know. The SB champs let Harper go, and his flaws are obvious. LW hasn't impressed me since he's been a Pro. I think if we wait, we see just more of the same and keep better players on the sidelines.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Will Fisher do it? NO.
    Expect to see Big Bad Schaub throw at Harper's side all day next week.

3. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

in total agreement with you. dead on. i made a post about all that in the lendale vs brown thread.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fisher and reinsfeld's motto on offense.. The slower or the better!

Roydell needs to play more, chris brown needs to play more, ben troupe needs to play more.. We have no vertical game at all and really no parameter running game.

5. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

The way the OL blocked today, LW was the only back with the oppurtunity to get any plus yards....CB would have been killed ...IMO the OL has crumbled after week one.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Has Jeff Fisher EVER taken out weak links during the season? No matter how obvious the problem is, it's against his rules to try to improve positions during the season.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I disagree. I saw the same thing this week I've seen before. LW misses lanes, and isn't quick or fast enough to get a big gainer. CB has been doing better.

LW's a plow, and that's it.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

right on, If you need a tough 1 or 2 yards, LW is king. Unfortunately, that doesn't fare well for a #1 RB

9. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

And CB gets a 20 yd gain once a game and then runs into his own line for the next 14 straight carries (before injuring himself on the 15th). None of these guys look like a legitimate NFL #1.

10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Nick Harper has been as good as any cornerback we've had on our team for the past 5 or so years with the exception of Pac. He's been solid all year and so has the rest of the secondary. You're going to suddenly rag him for one play that was more the safeties fault than his own? It isn't like they sat back there and picked us apart all day. Maybe you should look at the score again.

Take away that miraculous performance by Brown against Jacksonville and he isn't doing anything any better than LenDale is.

Our offensive line isn't as good as people seem to think it is. Neither are either of our runningbacks. There is potential to run the ball successful, but it isn't like they're a top unit in the NFL. Get used to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar