Will Fisher Bash Collins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tman, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

no but the have enough pocket awareness to avoid the rush. kerry just stands in one place waiting to get hit

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

WTF? How could he be padding his stats when his passing rating for that period of time was the same as the whole game?

The colts were not playing prevent 90% of the damn game.

What are you arguing with a wall of facts? You can pick and choose one drive to make a point?

Before the final drive his passing rating was 113. On the final drive it was 113!
    So how in the hell did he pad his stats?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

And yet, in spite of you actually posting items such as this, you still think stats tell the story in football.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about football is not a stat? Points are stats.

All we are talking about is how well a player performed. You got anything else to go on?

Then there is the moronic hypocrisy of bashing Fisher when we lose while saying his starting QB for the game is worthless.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

did you even watch the game Rolltide?

I am doubting that you did - if you say you did then fine.

kfc had a passer rating of 73 - before the Titans were down 3TDs. The ponie D loosened up and kfc had a good game because of it. There is no other way to describe that last drive other than kfc is a stat grabbing whore.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Right you are the only one watching the games.:rolleyes: Collins was 6-12 before the final drive in the 2nd quarter that got us our first TD. I would hardly call that terrible and the Colts were not in a prevent until the final drive.

In any event there is no way a 113 passing rating with 3 Tds and 0 ints can be twisted into a poor performance.

He is still a pretty good backup in this league who played well in most of the games we needed him.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Actually Kerry has a pretty good record of avoiding sacks. He has only been sacked 6 times this year or only 3.3% of his pass attempts. In all of 2008 he was sacked only 8 times.

A sack rate of 3.3% is below the average for starting QBs in the league.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I didn't say it was terrible I said he had a passer rating of 73 when the game was competitive and he led the Titans to a 3 & out when he had the rock down by 6 late 4Q - Facts

I said he had a good game overall, I also said it was pumped up by a late stat grabbing drive.

I disagree. Sooner kfc is off the team the better, and take Nickey with you kfc!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Funny i thought the Colts were one of those teams you don't want to play from way behind against. Freeney and Mathis can pin their ears back and ignore the run. The Colts are a cover 2 team anyway so what did they change?

Kerry had horrible numbers playing from way behind against the Pats and Colts last year.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He played well so cut him now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar