Wildcat in Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Before you go crazy (ravens shall burn) hear me out...

We have Vince Young. He could play QB/WR/TE?
    We have multi-talented running group in Chris Johnson (QB/WR) , LenDale White (RB/FB/TE), Javon Ringer (RB/QB)
    We also have a talented WR group. Justin Gage played QB in college and high school. Paul Williams also played QB in high school. Lavelle Hawkins, Chris Davis, and Nate Washington could run the ball.
    And dont forget Jared Cook could do WR

With all of these players being able to play multiple positions I'm sure we could think of something to confuse d/c's.

What do you guys think? As for this year I dont think we should do it, probably not next year either. But it would be something to do once or twice a week to turn heads.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Your imagination is always running wild... that's clear.

Unfortunately, this is just not a good idea.

3. xpmar9x

I agree, my imagination is running wild. Just getting the idea out there.

4. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Makes sense to me. Why not use all your weapons and options.

5. RavensShallBurn

I respect it. Just don't expect for everyone to agree. ;)

I'll be up for it in 2010 though. It's a salary cap free season, and I don't have high hopes. I'd be willing to experiment midseason, in 2010, if things aren't working out.

I think we should have some tricks like this up our sleeves though... for the playoffs.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

ain't ****ing happening

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

:ha:

I didn't even notice the part where you said "before you go crazy."

I'm not that bad, man.

8. xpmar9x

Good plan RSB, save it for the playoffs. Your a very dynamic thinker.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The w/c is a bs gimmick offense that will not win games for us. You want to confuse an defense? Motions, pitches, reverses, hb/wr pass... throw short for first downs. Run often and try to break one off in them if they stack the box... also, I take exception to the notion that Vince Young would be good in the w/c. He sucks in a regular offensive formation. Why would he be any better in the w/c?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

I'd like to see this: Toss to Chris Johnson to the left, he hands it off to Justin Gage. Chris Johnson, Nate Washington head down field and Kenny Britt is doing a slant across field. Bombsss awaaaay! (Justin Gage was a QB @ mizzou)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar