Wildcard Weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Houston lucks into a win with Carr being out and now the starting left tackle out. The rook will be foddwr for Clowney and the blitz.

Ozweiler will catch some lucky break and look just "not bad" enough to win.

And they will be chanting Super Bowl in the stadium. It will be magical.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

And that could've been us.....fawk

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oakland at Tennessee should be a an eas, no wait :brow:

The best game of the weekend will be Giants at Packers.

Going to buy my alcohol tonight, since it's going to be bad weather all weekend. Fu*king sucks we won't be playing tomorrow.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Cows win was a joke. No Carr? LOL!!! Good luck in New England or KC ha ha ha!
    They will coming back down to reality real soon.:texansbs:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Their lucky win is good in a way, now they'll fall back in the draft a couple spots

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

awful 4:30 game today

Seahawks-Lions been a little better, but still not great. Appears to be over with 9mins to go still

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Seahawks/Lions game was an abject failure of a game by the refs. I've never been one to say refs are biased, but they were obviously paid to make the Seahawks win. Announcers were biased, also.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Based on the facemask TD? That play is the only reason the game wasn't turned off at my house.

9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

The Raiders looked like a high school team out there. I know the offense was missing some key players but their defense made Brock look like Joe Namath back there. The wheels fell off that wagon real quick after Carr went down. KC or the Pats will dispose of Houston next round with ease but Houston had no business advancing to the next round.

On a side note, I can't see the Giants going into Lambeau and beating Rodgers(just a feeling) but I found an interesting nugget:

Over the last 10 seasons, Eli Manning is 7-0 as a postseason underdog, including 2-0 at Green Bay.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I couldn't get into the early game yesterday knowing it should have been the Titans.

The ship has been turned back around into the right direction. Gotta find a way to miss the icebergs next season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar