Wildcard weekend. Who you guys got?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Mark it

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Because the Falcons are always overrated.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Cinci, New Orleans, NYG, and Pittsburgh.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

And how is there no way the Giants beat the Falcons? The most impressive win by the Falcons was against Detroit when they were struggling and even then it was a crappy game.

The Giants defense is going to shut them down.

5. pettso

pettso Starter

Atlanta are gonna get blown the f*** out. They are bad. Matty Ice is almost as overrated as Flacco and Sanchez. They have a lot of talent on that offense but unlike the Ravens, they don't have a good defense to support a poor QB.

Giants by 7 (likely more).

I really want to pick the Lions and I'd pick them over any other team but I think the Saints are gonna win the superbowl this year. Saints by 6.

Texans and Bengals will be a close, ugly game. My gut says Bengals by 3.

Steelers and Broncos... doesn't need any commentary. Steelers by 15.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I have the Steelers winning 38-0. Hope not, but I don't see the Broncos doing one damn thing.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

This.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Rooting for the Cows, from Houston, so suck on it, haters and wavers. :)

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Andy Dalton and Cedric Benson come back to Texas and rip sh!+ up. The mighty ginger owns Reliant Stadium and Benson will tear it up on the ground. They're gonna embarrass the texans and the stadium will be empty by the 4th quarter.

Another upset in front of the home crowd will set up a Schwartz-Harbaugh rematch. Matthew Stafford finally gets over the hump and beats the saints in NO.

Sunday both home teams will roll. The Giants will handle notlanta and Manning will prove far superior to the one hit wonder matt ryan. Michael Turner and Tony Gonzalez will give up a fight but it won't be enough.

Denver shocks the football world and God proves that you just don't f*** with the Tebow.

And in other news Fishbag takes his talents to the Lou.

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Sounds like a Cowboy fan that needs a diaper change.

You do realize that every NFL team has a player that either played high school or college ball in Texas don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar