Wild PS3 Story...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Have I got a story. Bad, Good and Great....

So as some may know on here, I was trying to decide btwn. Call of Duty or GH3. Well, last night it didn't matter. I was in the middle of watching a movie, the player stopped playing. It wouldn't recognize a DVD, CD, Blu Ray or a game. Great. Had this thing for almost a year (got it for christmas). So contact Sony and they were great. We can send you a box, send it in and then we will send you another. Take about 3 weeks. So on a whim, I told them to hold off and I would just check with Costco. I still had a reciept, so thought why not give it a shot.

So after the game (ugh...), I stopped by Costco. Fulling expecting for them to say "it has been over 9 months, you'll have to send it to the manufacturer". Instead they said "do you have every thing?" Yep. So long story short....they gave me a COMPLETE refund. To the penny!

Now for the rest and best. So now I take my new refund and go get another one. Well, they didn't have 60gb units...they only had 80gb! AND IT WAS $150 LESS! And what was there? GH3 and COD 4! So at the end of the day, I get a PS3, extra controller, DVD remote, GH3, COD 4 AND 20gb of more space!

Just thought I would let you know of the good fortune!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Sweet.

So does the Costco deal have all that packaged together? They have a decent deal on it?

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The Costco deal is you get the 80gb PS3, DVD Remote, Extra Controller and Motostorm game for $559.99. Then you can find a mail-in offer for 5 free Blu-Ray movies.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Doesn't get much sweeter than that my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar