Wii Fit

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kids still go outside? So where is this obesity thing coming from Mr contradiction?

Next time read what I said.

So you don't know either yet you speak as if you're an expert. :rolleyes:

It would be no different than the PS2 eyetoy version and who they targeted.

Yes Coffee Pot. Back in your box now.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why do you get so Peyton like when I don't agree with you? It's an opinion, I am entitled to one and telling you why I have it and now you are getting personal.
    Like you did in the PS3 v 360 thread the other day.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Gunny, why waste time getting worried about what people may or may not think? Everybody knows that smoking is bad for your health and yet people still do it, so what's the point? If those people want to believe that WiiFit is all they need to exercise their body, then let them be.

And it's not as if Nintendo is trying to scam people either. In fact, the only people that will probably consider WiiFit as a true exercise machine are the ones that never do any type of exercise and never will.

Nintendo is in the driving seat right now. They know people will buy whatever Wii[insert name here] thing they put up on the market. Consider WiiFit one of many others Wii-stuff to come, just enough to keep the Wii fresh.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why worry about anything then?

6. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

I cannot wait to get wiifit and use this as my primary exercise routine. I'll never need to go outside. This is great. I am going to pass this on for generations as the tool that changed exercising in the world and wiifit is sooo incredible I see no point in keeping my PS3, so I smashed it with a hammer.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

That is another topic, but I'll tell you this... when you get to a certain age, you'll realize that there are only a few things really worth worrying about.

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

:ha:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You take your approach and I will take mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar