Wierd pont in Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Blazing Arrow, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I have a draft pick but honestly no position I have plays under par. I would not get rid of one of the guys even my dime back.

So I have a #32 draft pick (won SB 16-0) and nothing to do with it. I really do not even care to take more then one person in the draft.

BTW: All Madden Arrow Young Update

His best season to date for me is:

126.5 QB rating 4947 passing yards 50 TDs 12 INTs 55.3 comp% 699 yrds Rush 14 TDs.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Speaking of weird points, it's happened to me twice now that the game considers a player out of bounds even though he's a full yard or two away from the sideline.
    Now i'm not talking about the quirky replay or anything, but simply that running down the sideline around the 20 or 10 yard line (I forget) in one particular corner of the field, the play is all of a sudden whistled dead as if you've stepped out of bounds. Really weird....

3. Just take the best player available, if you have amazing players, you'll probably need to release some of them in a few years because of the salary cap, I usually get bored of my franchise players after a while (not young)...

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I have this problem all the time. If you play the first year of the franchise out, most of your players will usually get a whole lot better. That leaves you with basically no weaknesses, and no one to draft that will help your team. I usually just trade my high salary guys for other people with a less salary but a comparable overall rating.

5. Blazing Arrow

I went a little crazy. I traded Hope, my MLB and an O lineman in the 90s who was riding the pine. I got 3 first round draft picks. Picked up a new MLB, DE and O lineman. Let the fun beggin. Hope was tough to get rid of but the guy backing him up beat him out for the last 2 seasons during preseason for the starting job so I figured he had be paitent long enough.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You should adjust your settings more than likely. All-Pro and then move the sliders to make it a bit more difficult and realistic.

7. Blazing Arrow

I have not played All-Pro in 4 versions. All-Madden is the only way it is even a challenge.

The hit to my morral has been heavy with my trades. The team is playing sluggish. I am still not giving up points but my O is having trouble punching it in.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you're playing All-Madden because it's the only way it's competitive, you either havent adjusted sliders on All-Pro, or you should be on ESPN playing for big cash.
    Simple as that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar