Wide Receiver Lottery!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Also Gloat Brandon Jones and Roydell aren't speedy slot guys like Bobby Wade was and Chris Davis IS. Davis will start in the slot because that's where he belongs.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wtf?

When did we sign bipolar? For how much? This organization is going straight to hell!:suspect:

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

For real. :werd:

When you people get your heads out from in between Roydell's buttcheeks, :moon2:let me know.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Who is more proven than Moulds? He is our best WR we have, they are all unproven.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Oh God, are we really using the "pro bowler" logic? You guys are better than this. Moulds sucks, and he was cut by the Texans. The TEXANS. Now, our other receivers are unproven, but they're young. They have great potential. Moulds has no more potential. Moulds is about as useless now as Art Monk would be. Should we sign Monk and start him too? I mean, he is proven. He was good years ago, so of course he's better than our young guys - right?
    lol c'mon.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Gloat I think you have a lot of "potential". Why don't you go out there and outplay Moulds. Potential doesn't win championships.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Calico!

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moulds still had something like 60 catches last year. Since when is the Texans front office always right?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This isn't easy. Here's my guess for week 1 starting four WRs:

1) Brandon Jones
    2) Eric Moulds
    3) Roydell Williams
    4) Courtney Roby

I think Chris Davis and Paul Williams will likely be in uniform on Sundays. Givens goes on PuP then maybe IR. Filani and Ealey go practice squad. Orr, Gage, and Ritchie are cut.

This is one year I'm actually excited about the Titans preseason games. Normally I'm just hoping no ones gets hurt and we don't play the starters long. Now I want to see who wins the job.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Neither do washed up receivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar