Why?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Why?

Because you are a fan. You watch and root for your team whether it's the good times or the bad times. If you can't do that....GTFO.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Our draft could be the best of the bunch.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's all up to locker.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's no reason to think we have any less of a chance at winning games than the other 3 teams in our division. Sure we have a new coach, new QB, and new coordinators, but that's a positive thing in my book.

Houston is switching defensive schemes and moving their best player to a new position. Mario Williams will be a regular OLB for a while til he finds his grove. Arian Foster has a torn hamstring, and Houston's head coach is simply lousy.

Indianapolis has no QB, so yea.... Their coaching is also weak.

Then there's the Jaguars and they also have no QB, along with another flake of a coach.

IMO we're sitting pretty flying under the radar.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Why? does this thread exist...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

The people who think we are going to suck, you must've been the ones CJ were referring to.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I disagree. Ayers and Klug will make an impact this season IMO. Jamie Harper was a good pick as well (backing up CJ). I predict that Tommy Campbell will be considered a draft steal in 3-5 years.

Locker is going to be good IMO, but the success of this draft class is not totally dependent on him.

8. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

all four people on the show around the horn picked the Texans....

Is there something i don't know?

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

OK...you can always be a Texans fan then...although, at midseason, you may have to change allegiance to whoever is in front at that time.

So, help me understand....you are a Titans fan ONLY when they are winning? Is that what you are trying to say?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think what he's apparently saying is that there is no way to separate delusion from team support. If you don't think your team is going to win every game you are not a real fan or something along those lines?

I personally would love it if The Titans were the best team in The NFL. They are not. Doesn't make make me any less of a fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar