Why Winning March 10th isn't That Important

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Okay, you are asking for it

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I heard he had the skill of Clowny and the opposite work ethic...

3. The Hammer

He is more like Gerald McCoy with the work ethic of Kenny Britt.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Why winning may not be that important to this franchise may need to be a new post itself. How are we getting better doing nothing? No olb, no real nt, no RT, no franchise qb, No #1 wr, needs at corner. Good news is we locked up our punter and long snapper to long term deals

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Orakpo, Harrison, Morgan, and Hardy are still available, free agency is far from over.

Also dont forget we got Jonathan Massaquoi a week ago, quite good at chasing QB's

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We should be able to punt the ball, and we paid top money for that.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. The Hammer

Two years ago the Rams and Titans were big winners at the start of free agency by signing the two biggest OL available: Jake Long and Andy Levitre.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans have an above average P locked down for a few years at a current reasonable CAP. I will assume Brinkley is a decent LS. Dont recall to many disasters there.

signed a stout S in the prime of his career

signed a skeeter WR on the wrong side of 30, but I will assume he knows the route tree.

I started this post thinking not so bad so far, but other than the S and the P, freakin' P, not so hot so far...

#48 GoT, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Well we can now add that Succop is locked up, D Morgan is resign and we got Orakpo. I'd say that's a damn solid start, twas a good morning in FA news!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar