Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Feb 24, 2013.
You better hope Alex1939 doesn't see this post.
I'm sober and I still don't want to read it...lol
Why we don't need a WR early is an easier list if you ask me:
1) Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damien Williams, Levelle Hawkins, Marc Mariani, Michael Preston
2) WR's suck in this draft
3) We have much more pressing needs
Why no mention of Cordarelle?
I strongly disagree. You seriously don't see a good NFL WR in this draft?
I think he'll be gone in the 1st round and this thread was more about why we should look at rounds 2 or 3. I could've expanded to 4 but that's really a crapshoot.
Yeah! Only WE are allowed to do sh#t like that.
If I write a detailed message about one of my SEVERAL bowel movements today, can i get a hf from you?
i have a feeling alot of posters are going to be crying come drafts end.
bowl movements eh?
1. Yeah no depth, troubled WR who no one can trust, and an aging vet. Wright strictly slot.
2. Disagree, there isn't a clear #1 but it's very top heavy.
3. Safety is off the board. If we sign a top OG that takes less stress off picking another in the 1st or 2nd. LB's are set (except insurance for C-Mac). A RB pick would be a short yardage type of guy/power runner (not starter). Canty has a good shot of coming here and we already have a lot of young DT's. DE would be a rotational player first year anyway. You can say CB is a need, give you that one. So really our only pressing needs is now OL and CB, so why not round 3 or a comp?
3. Other not chosen
3 (comp). DL
I'm always up for grabbing a WR if there's one good enough to take. I wasn't thrilled with the Wright pick and I'm still not sold on him being a #1 WR.
Separate names with a comma.