Why the hate on Reynaldo Hill and Finnegan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dgood, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Hill was on the field across from Pac, he's bound to see more balls than he could handle, Finnegan hasn't had enough time to share that fate. And now that Pac's out, we may even have TDs distributed evenly between our secondary. :yes:
    Seriously though, Finn's got a chance in my book, but I wonder if it'll just be the cycle repeating itself (same as we fell in love with Hill two years back). With these openings in the secondary, it's an exciting time to be an Andre Woolfolk fan. ...rather, the Andre Woolfolk fan.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Poor Andre.

Hope he never comes to GoTitans.com

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I know. It was unnecessary, but he's more than welcome to belittle me if he ever feels the need to.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Hill did play pretty good the last few games of the year. I still have hope that he'll be a solid corner, but Finnegan has shown me nothing but promise. I think he has the potential to be an elite corner. Those that don't see that potential are only using the 7th rounder excuse. Look at his measurables. He could have been a 1st or 2nd rounder if he had played in a bigger market and played that well.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

How much bigger of market can you get than Florida?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hill was at Florida. Finnegan was at Samford.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Oh, I thought he was still talking about Hill. I missed the part where he switched over and began talking about Finnegan.

9. VYF

VYF Guest

I think Finnegan will turn many heads this season. I hope so anyways.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Wiki -
    Perhaps the coup de grace of his rookie season came in Philadelphia against the heavily favored Eagles. Starting at cornerback for an injured Reynaldo Hill, Finnegan led the team in tackles, had two pass deflections, and did not allow a single completion of significance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar