Why the hate on Reynaldo Hill and Finnegan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dgood, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Finnegan will be a beast. Hill will be a Bust, I honestly don't see him starting anymore.

2. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Don't you have to be a little higher than a Seventh round pick to be a bust?

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Na, not really. Anytime you go from actually playing good, and actually becoming a starter, then display the crap that we saw from him on the field seasons past, that to me makes him a bust. Sure he overachieved, but teams quickly figured him out.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no hate for finnegan or hill, im just realistic. the odds of them doing half as well as pac did last year are not good, especially hill.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am not as sold on Finn. I think he had a great year for us but it was mainly disruption in the back field and a nose for the ball. Not that those are bad things but I wonder why he was never allowed to play the 2 CB position even in the Pats game. Hill was having a pretty poor season you would think that if the coaches trusted him to play he would have been on the field.

As a #1 I think Harper would struggle but as a vet #2 on the #2 WR I think he will be a pretty solid player.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

nate clements looks pretty good right now

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I blame coaching on Hill's problem more than anything. He seems to run with the receiver well enough, it's just his technique is horrible. He never looks for the ball. Finnegan has tons of potential, and seems to have no problem staying with receivers. The problem we have is at safety. Dreadlocks just doesn't have a clue at times. Blown coverages, out of position, bad anticipation.....and the list goes on. That has to be fixed.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I like Finny
    however, I still want to go corner Day One

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:
    yes... thats important.

i'm not buying all this talk about being satisfied with an above average/good CB. In order to shut down Defenses we need two excellent CBs. We had Pac and lost him.. Now its time to dig deep and early in the draft for a replacement.

give me a stud or no one at all..

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:yes: Wow, I actually agree with you, lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar