Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why not to play on "all pro" or "all madden"

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by desfletcher316, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
  2. GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

Moolah:
    $0
    from the couple min that i watched..it seems that this guy just isnt that good at madden... play on rookie son if you cant handle the game
  3. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
    If you don't watch them properly I don't really think you can make an accurate comment about it. They show how with playing on pro and all the sliders for com skill on 100, the players will play to their attributes properly and not react like superheroes on defense and wiff on blocks on offense.
  4. desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Moolah:
    $0
  5. iQon Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $45
    Yep.

I can't believe I've played Madden all this time and didn't think of this. I'll check it out ASAP. Maybe my receivers and corners/safeties will catch those easy passes/interceptions they so often drop. Maybe OLineman will stop catching Michael Griffin when I actually do get an interception.
  6. eds clothing Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Can't watch this at work can somebody explain whats going on I play on all madden but have been havening trouble moving the ball. :grrr:
  7. DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

Moolah:
    $0
    I can't watch videos right now....

But can some one clarify this....

Do you put your teams sliders full or just the CPU's? Or both?

I don't have Madden 10..

I've got Madden 09, which doesn't have sliders and NCAA 09 which does....I wonder if this would work with the latter??
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Makes sense. On All-Pro and All-Madden most people just run gimmick plays to win anyway.
    The CPU just becomes ridiculous while your guys cant block or break a single tackle.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    I'll echo DCMobs since I don't have time to watch the videos

You just move the CPU sliders right? Not the user ones?

And why does it have to be on Pro? What difference does All-Pro or All-Madden make in regards to the sliders?
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Because in All-Madden the CPU performs BETTER than their actual numbers. Like... Albert Haynesworth would chase down Chris Johnson from behind. That type of nonsense.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.