Why not the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Ill tell you what. This Colts game is big not only for our record and potential playoff hopes, but also to really gauge where the team is. If they took a mental leap, and are now ready to start punching people in the mouth, they need to do to the colts what they did to the packers.

They said the packers game was a statement game, and their play backed it up. Now they "need to beat the colts" lets see it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Why not this year?

I say Mariota, DeMarco, Delanie all play lights out best football of their career in December, January, February and we mimic the 2011 NY football Giants.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. HonoluluYogi

HonoluluYogi Starter

With Luck at QB, Colts may be the best in our division. Texans have been doing it with mirrors, and I can't believe they keep it up. If we can beat them, we are in the running, with a split vs the Colts. KC and Denver will be tough...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'll give you all my moolah if this happens.

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Sounds good!

Texans are brutal. They will get dusted by OAK. SD and GB will just out play them.

7. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

We can only hope we catch fire late in season.

A hot wildcard team in playoffs no one wants to play.

8. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

It would be something if the team squeaked by in the wild card. It would have to take a miracle though.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

It needs to start Sunday. We have to beat "Lucky" and the ponies! Remember also, we ALWAYS split with Jax...it doesn't matter how good or bad either one of us is. They are the true meaning of a dumpster fire, but we'll find a way to give it to them.

10. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

I would agree with you but this is the Jon Robinson era .we will sweep the jaguar's like old times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar