Why Munch Should Still Be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I am not afraid of winning, I am only afraid that the status quo will be maintained. And winning is not the status quo.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The all-time win-lose record for this franchise since becoming the Titans is 130-105

so actually, the status quo is to win

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

Just like Peyton Manning in the regular season.. Status quo is to win, unless it's an important game, then lay a big egg.

What I hope for is either for Fitzpatrick to take a DECISIVE stand to make the starting job his.. or do what I expect, and get us a new QB next year, and let Locker, Fitz, and a new guy duke it out. I'm ready for some excitement.

The same goes for Munchak. I want to see something from him and his team, or I want a change-up. Evidently the franchise is listening to fans' advice, so that's mine. I'm just incredibly tired of the rehashed fisherball method, and it's not even being executed well.

Now that Adams is dead, I think it's time for a dramatic change of scheme and plans for the franchise. It's a new era.. old guard is gone from the NFL. McNair is long gone, it's time to give some fans another star to cling to. Jake Locker isn't it. Kerry Collins wasn't it. Hasselbeck wasn't it. VY wasn't it. Time for plan B. or we're probably on plan Q or R by now.

As crappy of a franchise Cleveland is, at least they have the balls to make moves when they need to be made. (Richardson trade) And I am not fond of being historically like the browns.. we're not quite on the same plateau of horrible, but we're the next tiny step up.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not so sure this team is like Fishers. For one, we lead the league in 3rd down conversions. Thats never happened under Fisher. In fact, Fishers past teams traditionally finish near dead last in that category. Even in 2008 Fisher's 13-3 Titans finished near the bottom on 3rd down conversions.

Munchak may come from Fisher, but he is not Jeff Fisher.

5. nickmsmith

Ok, but with that being said, was any other point I made unreasonable? Once the team can cut out the ho-hum stuff they've been pulling the past 5 years minimum.. I can start really caring again.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

not winning the super bowls a let down....plenty of other teams have not done that either...especially consistently.

ill never give up on my titans till seasons officially over

7. nickmsmith

not winning a super bowl EVER in 47-48 years of existence is a letdown. not winning a league championship in 52-53 years is pretty bad.

The Panthers, in only 7 years of existence, dumb lucked their way into the same amount of super bowl appearances as the Oilers/Titans in 48 years.

Just tired of losing.

I am eternally grateful for Bud Adams bringing the Oilers to Nashville.. But never even getting to the SB as the Oilers is a gigantic black eye for him. Just plain bad ownership to have that little success. The Crap Buccaneers won one.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well now BA got the royal F over by the stoolers in the 70s - twice

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that he did, he mentioned something about kicking the steel door down but it never fell in the 70's. F*** the stooler aholes!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

YOU'RE HILARIOUS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar