Why Mike Munchak will be coaching this team in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 20, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

RSB is looking smarter and smarter..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is a bit of a backhanded compliment :p

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I asked this question in another thread:

What does Munch do at QB if he is retained? He is on his last chance and needs the playoffs to get there.

On the current roster he has:

Jake Locker - who is fragile and a huge risk to put your head coaching career on the line. He might get you to the playoffs but he is more likely going to miss most of the season.
    Ryan Fitzpatrick - who is a turnover machine and we know what we have in him. He probably isn't going to get you to the playoffs.
    Tyler Wilson - an unknown quantity where potential is being relied upon. No idea what he can do.

There is a lot of risks at the QB position for Munch, a guy who in playoffs or bust mode next season. Does he draft or try to sign a QB and let them go at it for next season?

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Playoffs or bust was this season.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

This, he busted, say goodbye. Sadly, I still don't know if it's going to happen, winning yesterday didn't help things.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Such bullsh*t, right? There's no way I could be right, right? Munchak is a dead man, right? This thread was totally baseless, right?

Wrong.

I hate to say I told you so, but...

7. RavensShallBurn

Wish I was wrong, but I think you guys clearly jumped the gun on this one. He's gonna be back. Time to face the facts.

If we took this poll today the numbers would be reversed.

I'm still holding out hope that Tommy Boy can prove me wrong, but I know in my heart it won't happen.

8. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

I agree with Gut... If they're gonna fire him. They HAVE to do it as soon as possible. Teams are already making moves to try and get the really good coaching prospects available.

I originally thought Munchak would stay. But considering TS is being quiet... Seems like it could be over for him.

(i hope)

9. RavensShallBurn

Tommy Smith would be my hero if he fired Munch tonight.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good lord some of you some sound incredibly pathetically desperate.

Like a guy wanting to know if she'll call you after you were a bad lay.

Just sit back and relax. What will happen, will happen. You can't control it and you can't change it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar