Why Mike Munchak will be coaching this team in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 20, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well lucky we have a history of letting teams break losing streaks.

and letting bad teams beat us

and losing to teams in the AFC south.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We are going to lose and get swept by the Jags he should be gone. It is time to do something about qb and it makes no sense to let a lame duck coach draft one. That is the biggest reason he is fired! Plus we have yet to win a game in this division, and I do not think winning 2 meaning less games helps munch. Plus he will be lucky if he wins one game. Also other reason is the no shows at the games and the problems they had selling out. Makes business and football sense to fire him he is gone! They want money even more than wins

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Last reason I forgot that he is gone. I have heard on sirius from more than one person, that webster wants a new coach. If he is running the team I do not see munch back

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Still feel he will be back next season.

Too many "circumstances" dictate it and I dont think he has done enough in managements eyes to be fired. If Im wrong... who cares, we get a new and hopefully better coach (unless they try the return of Schwartz to TN homecoming crap)

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I sure hope so.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Damn I don't get all the hate on this thread. RSB it looks like you're taking a lot of sh!+ on this one. I didn't see anywhere in your OP that it says this is the way you feel about things, just the way you see it. I totally agree. I feel that Munch's record against winning teams and in the division are enough to fire him BUT I don't think that will be enough for this owner and organization to fire him.

I don't pretend to know what Tommy Boy's leaning toward doing but I really don't see him having the balls to fire Munchak with a full season left on his contract. Would it be the right move to make? Damn right. Will it be the move he actually makes? Doubt it.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Alex
    GoT
    &
    TT

are equally confused

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So confuse

Much dumb

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

man not you too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar