Why Mariota & Winston are languishing in year 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If the Bills can drop their OC and win, why can't we do the same.[/QUOTE]
    they were playing a 3rd string qb. i hope they can win

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Steve Underwood, not AAS

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

To me its all scheme again...we look predictable based on the fact the DBs are constantly all over our WRs like they can easily guess the route. As Frank Wycheck said the other day the WRs dont seem to be making it hard to guess where their cut might be or which direction. We never have a guy finding the soft spot in the coverage and getting there...just feels slow when you watch it.

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I suppose they have to run assigned routes, but at times it appears to me they are running INTO coverage instead of away from it. They cut to the middle when an outside cut would leave them open. During the Texans game with all the shifting, we actually had two receivers stacked to the left and only one DB over there. I am screaming hike the ball and throw it, but he signals the other receiver to come in motion back to him. Crazy.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I wish you would explain this to TWW2, lol!

6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Because it's just what most second year qbs do.

7. TitansWillWin2

that other wr he was talking about is a rb. Regardless the wrs are running the routes that are called correctly. The problem is they're **** routes but routes that are required based on the limitations of our qb

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Blablabla it's MM's fault. You have nothing to contribute I need to see. Off to ignore you go.

9. TitansWillWin2

yeah i ignore ppl and have nothing to say when i know im wrong too. It's not all mm fault but he's the main part of it

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

There is no way she couldn't have possibly known that people were against the Mukarkey hire before she made it. She knew what she was doing and she did it inspite of what the paying customer was sayin'.

She and the Steve basically thumbed there noses at each and everyone of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar