Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Why isn't the NFLPA fighting Chip Kelly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,268
    They need to go ahead and expand rosters. If you want limit the amount of plays a player can play in a season. That works well for my 20 regular season game, players can only play in 16 games, future of the NFL pitch.
  1. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $400
    From what I could tell Vick didn't make it out of week 1 healthy. He handed off almost every time at the end of the game (no keeper on the option), and was limping off the field.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,489
    The league sent out a memo warning teams not to do that anymore. You used to see guys flop a lot but this year the league is trying to limit that. Any obvious fake injury will cost you now.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,336
    I don't believe the NFLPA can actually do anything about this kind of thing during an actual game. I could be wrong, but I just don't see how you can. Different games "allow" for differing numbers of plays run.

That said... this will work itself out in the long run. Did you see how gassed those Eagles players were? Not even at the END of the game... during?!

Yeah... Chip Kelly will run that team into the ground.

He can get away with stuff like this in college because they play less games, they dress MORE players and the drop-off from 1st string to second is not as drastic in the NCAA as in the NFL.

Chip Kelly will kill some of his players through pure exhaustion this season. This is the REAL reason his style won't work in the NFL. He will need to evolve, THEN we'll see if he's relevant.
  4. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879

I'm absolutely sure teams will cover the fines
  5. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
    Dman high fives this.
  6. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

eagles need to worry about their horrendous defense too but idk what kelly knows about that. I'm not a big college guy but all I hear is that he knows offense but does he know anything about defense or is he 1 dimensional?