Why isn't the NFLPA fighting Chip Kelly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

They need to go ahead and expand rosters. If you want limit the amount of plays a player can play in a season. That works well for my 20 regular season game, players can only play in 16 games, future of the NFL pitch.
  2. smili

smili Starter

From what I could tell Vick didn't make it out of week 1 healthy. He handed off almost every time at the end of the game (no keeper on the option), and was limping off the field.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

The league sent out a memo warning teams not to do that anymore. You used to see guys flop a lot but this year the league is trying to limit that. Any obvious fake injury will cost you now.
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't believe the NFLPA can actually do anything about this kind of thing during an actual game. I could be wrong, but I just don't see how you can. Different games "allow" for differing numbers of plays run.

That said... this will work itself out in the long run. Did you see how gassed those Eagles players were? Not even at the END of the game... during?!

Yeah... Chip Kelly will run that team into the ground.

He can get away with stuff like this in college because they play less games, they dress MORE players and the drop-off from 1st string to second is not as drastic in the NCAA as in the NFL.

Chip Kelly will kill some of his players through pure exhaustion this season. This is the REAL reason his style won't work in the NFL. He will need to evolve, THEN we'll see if he's relevant.
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

I'm absolutely sure teams will cover the fines
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman

Dman Starter